Salon Terms & Conditions
Please find our Terms & Conditions applicable to retail sales and service sales in Andrew Collinge salons.
Please feel free to call in for a complimentary consultation. A member of our team will give you the best style/colour advice to suit you and your hair. Consultations cannot usually be booked and are on a walk in basis. Please note, due to the nature of consultations, you may have to wait a short while or be invited to return at a more suitable time. You are welcome to call ahead of a consultation however we are unable to guarantee availability times due to possible walk in appointments.
If you need to cancel your appointment please provide 24 hours notice. Late cancellations may incur a 50% charge of the booked services.
Please note, there will be an additional charge for appointments that are extended past the usually required time.
All new technical clients, and those who have not had the specific technical service requested in the past 6 months, are required to have an allergy test 48 hours prior to appointment. If you are an existing technical client and are having a change from what you normally have (ie colour) you will need to have a new allergy test.
Colour Age Check
Please note, we cannot undertake any colour work or any other technical (ie extensions) service on persons under the age of 16.
Salon offer adverts will specify the nature of the offer and how they can be redeemed.
Offer adverts may specify limitations on redeeming the offer such as: expiry dates, the frequency a coupon can be used per person, a minimum or maximum spend, a limitation to redeem the offer against certain products or services, restrictions against redeeming the offer in conjunction with other offers or sales, specify in which salons an offer can be redeemed.
Offers can only be redeemed at the point of sale and cannot be redeemed retrospectively. It is the buyer’s responsibility to notify the salon of an offer the buyer wishes to redeem prior to paying. Some offers require the presentation of a voucher or coupon code prior to paying.
The Perfect Finish
An exclusive discount for Andrew Collinge salons’ clients.
Clients of Andrew Collinge salons receive 10% off any take-home retail products purchased at the same time as their hairdressing and/or beauty service appointments.
The discount cannot be applied to take-home retail products purchased on days other than the date of the hairdressing or beauty service appointment. The discount cannot be applied retrospectively of any previous purchases.
Recommend a Friend
Introduce a friend using a Recommend a Friend Voucher (“the Card”) and you (“the Client”) and your friend (“the Friend) will both receive £10 off your hair appointment. The Card will specify which salon (“the Salon”) the Card can be redeemed at – the Voucher states the address and the telephone number of the salon on the Card.
Steps for claiming this offer:
- the Client completes the Card, filling in their name, their address, their email and their Friend’s name
- the Client passes the Card to the Friend to book a hair (or beauty*) appointment
- on completion of the Friend’s hair (or beauty) appointment, the Friend presents the Card to receive £10 discount off their appointment total
- the salon will process the Card and then send a £10 Gift Voucher to the Client in the post or via email. The £10 Gift Voucher can be redeemed in any Andrew Collinge salon against services or retail products
- the Client can go through the above process as many times as they like as long as the Friend referred each time is new to Andrew Collinge
- a maximum redemption of £10 per visit with this card and promotional voucher i.e. the Card cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
- the Card does not grant a £10 discount on appointments that are blow-dry only appointments or appointments that are less than £10 in value
- the £10 discount can only be redeemed in the salon listed on the Card
- the Friend must be a new client to the Salon
- *beauty appointment are only available at our Heswall salon
Personal data captured on this form will not be used for marketing purposes. The Client’s personal data will only be used for the purposes of processing the sending of the £10 Gift Voucher to the Client. A record of the Recommend a Friend offer having be redeemed, is recorded in the digital client record of the Client and the Friend. Once the Card has been redeemed and the Client’s Gift Voucher processed the Card will be securely destroyed.
Freshers 50 Offer
The Freshers50 offer entitles the recipient to 50% off hairdressing services at our Bold Street and Selfridges salons only. Prices to be redeemed against our Student Prices. Offer only valid for students and on the first appointment. Offer only valid with at Graduate or Stylist level.
To redeem the 50% Off Student Offer:
- After booking, mention the Freshers50 offer at reception. Alternatively, phone the salon and mention the offer
- Can only be redeemed at our Graduates Bold Street or Selfridges, Trafford Centre locations
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Cannot be redeemed after the expiry date of 31 October 2020
- Offer is non transferable and no monetary alternative
- Cannot be redeemed against products, extensions or keretain treatments
- Can only be redeemed with a Graduate or Stylist at Bold Street
- Can only be redeemed with a Stylist at Selfridges
- All new colour clients are required to have an allergy test 48 hours prior to appointment
- Must present a valid NUS/TOTUM/student card to redeem the offer
- Can only be used once
- Can only be used on a first appointment–you must be a new client in order to claim this offer
- We reserve the right to remove this offer at our discretion and without warning
- Offer subject to appointment availability